- Relax and have fun
- Check in and check out time is 2:00 p.m.
- Quiet time 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- DO NOT PUT GARBAGE IN THE FIRE RINGS DUMPSTER IS LOCATED NEAR
PARK ENTRANCE (for bagged trash only no bulk items)
- Do not move the fire rings.
- POSITIVELY no washing vehicles or RV units.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission and to evict anyone.
- Farmers’ fields, buildings and adjoining property are “Off Limits.”
- No firearms or illegal drugs permitted (immediate expulsion no refunds).
- No alcoholic beverages displayed or allowed in the game room. Alcoholic beverages in site only.
- Drive S-L-O-W-L-Y. Park SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH We love our children. So please drive cautiously in the Park. Roller bladers and bicyclists MUST obey the posted speed limits also.
- Motor bikes and motorcycles are to be driven only from your site directly to the Park entrance. NO MOTORIZED SCOOTERS!
- No roller blading and bicycling allowed in pavilion, game room, or other buildings.
- No bike riding at night for the safety of every one! Helmet law applies while riding bikes in the campground.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult in rest rooms, creek, and pond area.
- Tot-Lot is for children 5 and under and must be accompanied by an adult not an older sibling.
- No washing dishes or clothes in the bathhouse: children are not permitted to play there.
- The charge for overnight guests is $5.00 each: daytime visitors are $3.00 each per day.
- Please leave your site as you would like to find it. Dispose of your grey water at the dump station, not at your site. Running of grey water on the ground is against the law! Clean up after Pets
- NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN THE CAMPGROUND!
- NO charging of electric vehicles at site power pedestal not designed to handle it see office for options